Protecting Software with password/Unique Key from Website/server

Hey guys, Im making a great program, That Im going to be selling soon when its done, But ever since I released my first program on a forum, people were decompiling it and posting my source and telling people how to avoid the 30 day trial and stuff. and Im sick of that, So Have a website KryptonWorkz.info and Ive seen that programs Hide there Addresses/Offsets their program uses , So people cant decompile andd steal them for them selves. and this works by the program retreiving the data/Variables from their website (Secure page) Where would I start to do this?? And what do I need? Certain includes? Please Help with this, Ive searched and couldnt find what I was looking for.

Also! Secodnly Since I will be selling the software, I will being giving the buyer/user a unique key-code/password that they will use everytime they want to use the software (to avoid sharing and cracking) So how would I go about doing so , Where when the user enters his/her unique key code, The program connects to the secure webpage and checks it that key-code is valid. Because otherwise if the key-codes are in the source, People can crack the software easly... SO any help in these area is GREATLY appreciated and I will be SURE to credit whoever is willing to help! My MSN is : jstrength08@hotmail.com Please contact me. or post any resources/ knowledge you have on this topic! Thanks alot!

-Justin aka Krypton88

you might try obfusicating your scripts and setting a password to decompile

That doesnt do shit these days, Only way to stop that is from my boy here, He's gonna help with that, Id like to learn to use data from my website tho, good learning experience to expand my knowledge in all programming languages thanks for the help

\

Any other suggestions!?

Edited by Krypton88

• Developers

That doesnt do shit these days, Only way to stop that is from my boy here, He's gonna help with that, Id like to learn to use data from my website tho, good learning experience to expand my knowledge in all programming languages thanks for the help

Is it me or is this fragmented sentence not making much sense?

anyway, anything is hackable whatever you do.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)