Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Automania

[solved] Help application as in Scite?

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello,

I've seen these help applications in a lot of programs, where you have a navigation bar on the left and the content on the right, they all look quite common. My script grew quite a lot lately and I feel it deserves better and more structured help (right now it only has a pdf file as help reference). Would be nice to have a navigation for better reading.

Is there some application or so that allows me to create such a help? I don't even know what that kind of help is called. But seeing all the very similar help applications it looks like there's a common application out there or so to create one?

Edited by Automania

Hello,

I've seen these help applications in a lot of programs, where you have a navigation bar on the left and the content on the right, they all look quite common. My script grew quite a lot lately and I feel it deserves better and more structured help (right now it only has a pdf file as help reference). Would be nice to have a navigation for better reading.

Is there some application or so that allows me to create such a help? I don't even know what that kind of help is called. But seeing all the very similar help applications it looks like there's a common application out there or so to create one?

Check here.