is this possable

hi i am just wondering ifit is possable if u made a script to set it to only work for one program. then when the porgram is run if it would locate a file withing the porgram folder. then send u that file u are looking for to your email or something so u can keep track of who is using your script basicly

hi i am just wondering ifit is possable if u made a script to set it to only work for one program. then when the porgram is run if it would locate a file withing the porgram folder. then send u that file u are looking for to your email or something so u can keep track of who is using your script basicly

not only does that sounds malicious, but your spelling is horrible. :)

yes now go reasearch yourself and code it, F1 in scite for the help file.

and yeah speak properly man tirednes isnt an excuse.

Interpreters have great power!Although they live in the shadow of compiled programming languages an interpreter can do anything that a compiled language can do, you just have to code it right.

yes now go reasearch yourself and code it, F1 in scite for the help file.

and yeah speak properly man tirednes isnt an excuse.

:) Speak properly yourself bud if your going to knock on others. I realize their objective sounds malicious so we aren't going to help them directly but you cannot contradict what you yourself say when you yourself spell terribly.

...will never learn all there is to know about autoit, no worries...i came to the forums :)

Wow - I've been reading this forum way too long - 'cuz I did not even notice your spelling/grammar/typing issues until I read the other posts in the thread.

The grammar ninja are gonna get you with their nounchucks.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=487712

It might be possible to code what you described - assuming that I understood the goals. But think about the person using your script, they could just block the script from ever communicating with you. Also, EXE files that send info out from a computer get close scrutiny from anti-virus and anti-malware programs. You don't want to get a reputation for writing code that gets flagged as malicious.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]