Math UDF

NerdFencer

That's good. It'd be nice to have a complete math UDF list. I have many udfs related to matrices. Product, addition, scalar multiplication, transpose, determinant, inverse (that was hard to do), minor (cofactor), etc... I used them all last year to help me practice with Algebra. I had some trouble when I was trying to find the inverse of a matrix with the Gauss Jordan method. Anyway, I also have one _DecToFrac() that converts decimal numbers into fractions. That one is still being made, because I'm having trouble with periodic floating numbers. Anyway, if you think they can be helpful to someone else, I could post them so they're included in this library.

Didnt take very long...

I fixed the errors and several more in Update 4 (now posted)

Thanks Valuator :)

You fixed the direct errors, however i had two more suggestions to lead you towards an included UDF...

also after that, place this on the top

Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) ;0=no, 1=require pre-declare

and fix those, after that..

in SciTe Press > Tools > Tidy Autoit Source

and that will correct all spacing, caps, etc

thx

8)

they will help, believe me!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

That's good. It'd be nice to have a complete math UDF list. I have many udfs related to matrices. Product, addition, scalar multiplication, transpose, determinant, inverse (that was hard to do), minor (cofactor), etc... I used them all last year to help me practice with Algebra. I had some trouble when I was trying to find the inverse of a matrix with the Gauss Jordan method. Anyway, I also have one _DecToFrac() that converts decimal numbers into fractions. That one is still being made, because I'm having trouble with periodic floating numbers. Anyway, if you think they can be helpful to someone else, I could post them so they're included in this library.

I would be interesting to post this UDF.

When the words fail... music speaks.

Id love to get these in the library, thx :)

You can post them, pm them to me, or email (NerdFencer at gmail dot com)

_________[u]UDFs[/u]_________-Mouse UDF-Math UDF-Misc Constants-Uninstaller Shell

You fixed the direct errors, however i had two more suggestions to lead you towards an included UDF...

oops..

I just went back and did Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) and fixed those, but the only options in my tools menu are...Compile, Build, Go, SyntaxCheck prod, Stop Executing, Next Message, Previous Message, Clear Output, and Switch Pane.... no Tidy Autoit Source option :)

Is there a way to make it show up, or a way to do it not through Scite?

_________[u]UDFs[/u]_________-Mouse UDF-Math UDF-Misc Constants-Uninstaller Shell

oops..

I just went back and did Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) and fixed those, but the only options in my tools menu are...Compile, Build, Go, SyntaxCheck prod, Stop Executing, Next Message, Previous Message, Clear Output, and Switch Pane.... no Tidy Autoit Source option :)

Is there a way to make it show up, or a way to do it not through Scite?

You have the "light" edition that came with Autoit. The full SciTe Editor is here...

http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfil...iTE4AutoIt3.exe

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png