Record 2 Keypresses at one time

Hello, I am still stuck on the same problem... I know where the problem is occuring at, I'm just not sure how to fix this ><

In my record func I have :

(This is for keys, my mouseclicks are above this part, but those don't have anything to do with my problem)

$hex = Hex($i,2)
                    IniWrite("Coords.ini","Coords","sd"&$tick,"key")
                    $kill=TimerDiff($timer)
                    IniWrite("Coords.ini","Coords","time"&$tick, $kill)

$hexread = IniRead("Table.ini", "Table", $hex, "")
                        IniWrite("Coords.ini","Coords","key"&$tick, $hexread)
                                $Init = TimerInit()
                                Do;---
                                    Sleep(10)
                                Until Not _IsPressed(Hex($i,2), $dll)
                                $Diff = TimerDiff($Init)
                                IniWrite("Coords.ini","Coords","held"&$tick, $Diff)
                    $tick=$tick+1
                    $tim=1

Table.ini includes all keys from the _IsPressed values.... The problem I am having *I THINK* is that once a key is held down (Shift for example) it STAYS in that Do loop to record the time that Shift was held down... So in return, no other keys can be recorded... So if I wanted to type AUTOIT ROCKS it would record Shift held down for 10 seconds, and do nothing else, because that Do loop prevents it from recording any other key presses...

I looked at hook.dll from Larry, but I'm not sure how I can use that IN my bot actually... Any ideas? :)

EDIT: And to anyone that haven't read my previous threads, this has NO intention to be a keylogger. I am creating my own macro program so I can adapt it to my needs and record what I want it to record.

Edited by UnknownWarrior

• Developers

EDIT: And to anyone that haven't read my previous threads, this has NO intention to be a keylogger. I am creating my own macro program so I can adapt it to my needs and record what I want it to record.

:) Yes you have the intention to create a keylogger but you probably want to state that it is supposed to be for legitimate purposes.

Still it will be a script logging keys thus..................

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

:) Yes you have the intention to create a keylogger but you probably want to state that it is supposed to be for legitimate purposes.

Still it will be a script logging keys thus..................

To tell you the truth, I am creating this for a game for a friend... So he can level skills by recording the keys and the clicking to use the skill etc... ><

I mean, it does no good closing my thread, I already have the 'keylogger' made, it's just not perfect... To record someone typing a password, this already can do that... Though I have NO INTENTION of using it for that, thats why I am not ashamed to ask for help on this topic. :S

• Developers

ahhh, the good old "for my friend" reason (j/k) :)

Understand you nearly have what you want but we still don't want to promote it.

*click*

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)