Does this work? haha.

"You have been added!"

fuck me i should have read the code first... added to what exactly now...

In a mad rush to be nice I just copy and pasted and hit F5! *Smacks forehead*

If you take a look at the code, you'll realize that all I do is log in.. none of your information is used. 100% harmless. Now.. why isn't it working on my computer? haha.

Global $arr[2]

$arr[0]="hip"
$arr[1]="hip"
;^^ hip hip array. ^^

possibly because im pretty suyre you cant add yourself :)

It has nothing to do with which computer you're on. It's just like going to Google and typing something in. It should work no matter what. I don't know why it wasn't working.. but a quick reboot did the trick. Weird.

Global $arr[2]

$arr[0]="hip"
$arr[1]="hip"
;^^ hip hip array. ^^

• 9 months later...

So, I just realized that I've received a permanent warning for this thread, although the script wasn't malicious in nature..

The script wasn't working on my computer, nothing more than that. It navigated IE to a site and logged in. The site said "You have been added", which is the default login text, nothing more. I don't see why everybody was so freaked out then, and/or now.

Users were never prompted for private data, and it wasn't malicious. How can I get this expunged? I didn't do anything wrong, yet it looks like I'm some malicious user...

Global $arr[2]

$arr[0]="hip"
$arr[1]="hip"
;^^ hip hip array. ^^

So, I just realized that I've received a permanent warning for this thread, although the script wasn't malicious in nature..

The script wasn't working on my computer, nothing more than that. It navigated IE to a site and logged in. The site said "You have been added", which is the default login text, nothing more. I don't see why everybody was so freaked out then, and/or now.

Users were never prompted for private data, and it wasn't malicious. How can I get this expunged? I didn't do anything wrong, yet it looks like I'm some malicious user...

Any AutoIt script that is designed to trick someone else, cause harm to someone else or a computer or network, or for that matter do anything that puts AutoIt in a bad light will be frowned upon and dealt with to the wishes of the moderators or Jon. That being said, the moderator who looked at your joke script (who I know is quite skilled and knowledgeable) decided that what you posted broke this rule. Perhaps you should review this part of the forum and hopefully you will understand your actions were not good and should not be repeated.