IE7 window will not close

Hey guys and gals, I'm new to the forum so forgive if this is in the wrong place.

I have an issue with my script where a readme file opens a new IE window. I built a script with Autoit that close this window automatically and leaves the application i want open active (which is a macromedia projector exe). This has worked fine with IE6 but I am forced to upgrade to IE7 for other reasons and the script wont work. I upgarded to the current version of Autoit and compiled but I am still having the issue.

here is my script (its uber simple)

Run ( 'c:\Program Files\PhysioEx 4\Start_PhysioEx4.0.exe' )

WinWaitActive ( 'PhysioEx 4.0 - Laboratory Experiments in Physiology - Microsoft Internet Explorer' )

MouseClick( "left", 440, 424 )

WinWait ( 'Welcome to PhysioEx 4.0 - ReadMe file - Microsoft Internet Explorer' )

WinClose ( 'Welcome to PhysioEx 4.0 - ReadMe file - Microsoft Internet Explorer' )

I have read thru help files and this very forum but i cant find a specific reason or resoltuion for this issue. Any help would be much appreciated. Heck maybe there is a better way to launch this in the first place too???

well...now I feel foolish...

I tried your EndProcess code but that did not work. But that did make me look at this a little closer and I figured out what was wrong.

When upgrading to IE7, IE is no longer called "Microsoft Internet Explorer" its now called "Windows Internet Explorer".

my code was trying to close:

'Welcome to PhysioEx 4.0 - ReadMe file - Microsoft Internet Explorer'

NOT

'Welcome to PhysioEx 4.0 - ReadMe file - WINDOWS Internet Explorer'

Once I made the correction to my code it worked with out further issue. And certainly something else for others to keep in mind.