How to do a bug request? / What is _INetGetSource

pillbug

Hey, I'm wondering two things.

First how do I submit a bug request? This page http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/l...etGetSource.htm is linked to INetGet.

However, that link no longer works.

I'm trying to understand, does _INetGetSource allow me to directly access source code without having to go through Internet Explorer?

I'm trying to download the information of a thousand newsites, and I want to do it fast. What is the best possible method?

First how do I submit a bug request?

You want to request we add a bug? Maybe you mean to say "bug report"? Did you even look very hard for the link to the issue tracker? It's on your screen right now. It's on the main forum index as well.

This page http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/l...etGetSource.htm is linked to INetGet.

However, that link no longer works.

The documentation is not designed for web viewing. It's designed for viewing in the help file(s) we provide. Don't expect everything to work perfectly when viewing it as HTML. As such, don't report this as a bug because it's not really worth fooling with.

I'm trying to understand, does _INetGetSource allow me to directly access source code without having to go through Internet Explorer?

I'm trying to download the information of a thousand newsites, and I want to do it fast. What is the best possible method?

Did you look at how _InetGetSource() was implemented or are you just assuming here? Why are you even mentioning Internet Explorer?

You want to request we add a bug? Maybe you mean to say "bug report"? Did you even look very hard for the link to the issue tracker? It's on your screen right now. It's on the main forum index as well.

My bad. I meant bug report. I didn't understand how to use the tracker. I wasn't sure if something related to the website was important enough.

The documentation is not designed for web viewing. It's designed for viewing in the help file(s) we provide. Don't expect everything to work perfectly when viewing it as HTML. As such, don't report this as a bug because it's not really worth fooling with.

I just thought you guys might be interested in knowing a link in that page didn't work. I didn't realize it wasn't worth not fooling with. Now I know for the future. Sorry I tried to point it out.