Macro Recorder

Drew

I need a macro recorder that will return a script for what it recorded. AutoitMacroGenerator will not work , because it tries doing controlclicks and whatnot... that won't work.

Au3Recorder won't work. Same reason I believe.

Toady's MacroGenerator is awesome. Works flawlessly, but does not give a script for what its recorded...

Anyone know of a recorder much like Toady's but returns the code ?

If you are using Toady's MacroGamer take a look at profile.mgp in C:\Program Files\MacroGamer.

It's not a working AutoIt script but you can translate it back very easy.

Edited by Pain

I was thinking about that , but theres some things I wasn't sure how to do.

Here's an example:

e=M (251,859)

e=90 D

e={LMouse down} (251,859)

e=90 D

e={LMouse up} (251,859)

e=M (251,859)

e=50 D

e=M (253,859)

I've noticed that M = mousemove.... but what about the delays. or the LMouse up/down?

Thats what I'm thinking , thank you firefox.

But the sleeps have to be off because on the macro itself its saying like... 0.04 delay , and etc.

It would never have a delay higher than maybe a second.

WAIT...

Im not thinking clearly. Let me tweak the script using your examples FireFox. Excuse me a minute.

@draw

dont know... try a mouse move after mouse up :)

Cheers, FireFox.

Try the mouse move after the mouse DOWN. It's basically doing a MouseClickDrag(), so you can try translating to that.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com