IE.au3 problems/errors

I'm having trouble with the Internet Explorer object in AutoIt V3. I am trying to open a window, wait for it to load, then close it. It works for a good few minutes but then starts throwing out this:

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IECreate (Browser Object Creation Failed)
--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Warning from function _IECreate (Foreground Window Unlock Failed!)
--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType
--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEBodyReadHTML, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType
--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEQuit, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType

Does anyone know why this is happening?

The code is here.

In addition to what Val said... the repeated _IECreate's are getting you in trouble with resources on your system I believe... can you redesign so that you reuse them adn use _IENavigate instead of _IECreate and _IEQuit repeatedly?

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble