help me lease

hello i have 2 problem on autoit program please help me

1 i want move mouse to button if button have to screen but i want get by button name

for example i want mouse move to next if next have to screen _ Because i need it i want make auto install other programs

-------

2- i want change screen Resolution for example if run file change Resolution to 1024 * 768

please help me

For Q2 you might want to take a look here.

As for Q1 I could hardly understand what you mean... I assume that you want that your script will be able to detect when, on a specific window, the button with the title '&Next' is available and click it. you might consult the help file for the functions - WinWaitActive, WinGetHandle, ControlSend, ControlClick...

* Use the "AutoIt Window Info" tool which usually resides in "C:\Program Files\Autoit3" or in the start menu.

For Q2 you might want to take a look here.

As for Q1 I could hardly understand what you mean... I assume that you want that your script will be able to detect when, on a specific window, the button with the title '&Next' is available and click it. you might consult the help file for the functions - WinWaitActive, WinGetHandle, ControlSend, ControlClick...

* Use the "AutoIt Window Info" tool which usually resides in "C:\Program Files\Autoit3" or in the start menu.

for example i want auto Install nero program by move mouse

for example2 i want move mouse to start > all programs >Accessories >System Tools >Scheduled Tasks

if know it please make 2sample for me

thanksssssssss

@aliquard: It is depending on your coding experience because I don't know how to guide you through the installation in a clever way. Perhaps, the easiest way would be to find some milestone and use the proper function for the installation of Nero. Is the text get changed? Is the title get changed? you can use something like WinWaitActive("Installation Wizard", "Welcome to Nero Burning...") or change how windows text get matched in AutoIt Opt.

Scheduled Tasks can be run from the command-prompt like "RunWait('schtasks /RUN /S system /user Nero /password 123 cmd.exe'). If you insist to use the GUI style you can try "Run('control.exe')" and WinWaitActive('Control Panel', '') and build your way from this point.

EDIT: typo

Edited by Authenticity

@aliquard: It is depending on your coding experience because I don't know how to guide you through the installation in a clever way. Perhaps, the easiest way would be to find some milestone and use the proper function for the installation of Nero. Is the text get changed? Is the title get changed? you can use something like WinWaitActive("Installation Wizard", "Welcome to Nero Burning...") or change how windows text get matched in AutoIt Opt.

Scheduled Tasks can be run from the command-prompt like "RunWait('schtasks /RUN /S system /user Nero /password 123 cmd.exe'). If you insist to use the GUI style you can try "Run('control.exe')" and WinWaitActive('Control Panel', '') and build your way from this point.

EDIT: typo

please make demo for me mouse move to button thanks

Because i am not go understand English