help with some autoit syntax please!

ok, I have created a program that does sections of pixel searches.... basically, i check if a given section, another section a certain number of pixels above, and a third section a certain number of pixels below all have the same color in them. if that is true, then it continues to the next step.

what i would rather do is have it check individual pixels like so....

----------------------------------------------------------

| . |

| . |

| . |

-----------------------------------------------------------

above represents screen, if location(x,y) is blue, location(x,y+10) is blue, and location(x,y-10) is blue, then send "a".... this is just a sort of easier explaination of what I am looking to do... so basically pseudo code would go something like...

$color = 0xFF0000

for(int n=0, n<(number of horizontal values to check), n+(interval between horizontal checks))
{
$var = PixelGetColor( n , y )
if Hex($var, 6)=$color then
$var2= PixelGetColor( n , y+10 )
$var3= PixelGetColor( n , y-10 )

send"a"
endif
endif
endif
}

so far thats what i think it would look like, please correct me on the pseudo if i messed up somewhere, i am still very new to autoit, and having quite a few problem... but i don't know how a "for" statement would go, i had so much trouble with the if statements. as you see i have multiple conditions to be met, but only know how to do it in the above way, please let me know if there is a way to do it in a way like: if(a=1)&&(b=2) then... done.

thanks everyone :)

Thanks! I now have a new problem... To test if the program works, I take a screenshot of my computer while the game is in a scenerio that everything should be executed... i then paste it as my desktop background... I then find the pixels I need to check... But there is a problem, When I open the flash game, the positions must be changed because nothing happens....

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{END}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Terminate")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused

$color = 0x990000
$color2 = 0x000000

For $i = 945 to 975 Step 5

$var = PixelGetColor( $i , 647 )
If $color=$var Then
    Sleep(1)
    $var2 = PixelGetColor($i, 616)
    If $color=$var2 Then
        Sleep(1)
        $var3 = PixelGetColor($i, 589)
        If $color=$var3 Then
            MouseClick('left',$i,616+5,1,0)
            Sleep(100)
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndIf

Next

WEnd  

EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Thats what I have so far... I am wondering, what is the easiest way to code this, so that no matter where on the screen the flash game is, It will still work correctly... Thanks for any help! :)

You can try, $hWnd = WinGetHandle('pfff', '') and use _WinAPI_GetClientRect($hWnd) and convert width and height to screen points and preform the check so it's relative to the $nLeft or $nTop etc... so you don't need to find where the window is located on the screen but rather it's offsets from the left or top.

Edited by Authenticity