Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marcdk

I need some help :/

4 posts in this topic

Okay i have been struggling with this in a loong time now, been searching the forums, and everything. I just started coding autoit and i allready got the first problems comming.

I have a form with 2 inputs and a picture.

Once the picture is clicked a new gui has to show (And not delete the first one, because i'll be using that later on) In the new gui i have to get a website embedded. but only in a small frame (box, whatever you call it), so there is space to text and instructions into the form.

I assume i have to use some functions to do this, but how to build them up is a bit confusing to me.

This is my code which for me looks completly wrong, like something is missing. Also i didn't code any embedding into the new gui because i'm not 100 % sure how to do that.

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Forms\youtube acc creator.kxf
$Form1 = GUICreate("Test program ", 321, 401, 193, 125)
GUISetBkColor(0x808080)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 40, 32, 4, 4)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 168, 40, 121, 21)
$Account = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Account", 24, 48, 73, 17)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 24, 80, 95, 17)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 168, 72, 121, 21)
$Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Select which email you would like to use", 64, 152, 194, 17)
$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\Temp.jpg", 88, 184, 142, 185, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###
Global $Pic1

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Func Button1Click ()
        $Pic1 = _Email
    EndFunc
Wend    
    Func _Email ()
        $NewGUI = Guicreate ("NewGUI",400,400)
        GUISetBkColor(0x808080)
    EndFunc
Wend    
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot :)

While 1

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()

Func Button1Click ()

$Pic1 = _Email

EndFunc

Wend

Func _Email ()

$NewGUI = Guicreate ("NewGUI",400,400)

GUISetBkColor(0x808080)

EndFunc

Wend

Switch $nMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Exit

EndSwitch

WEnd

Hmm...

1. You can't declare functions inside a loop or any kind of other statement.

2. Why are you closing 3 'while' loops while you only created 1?

Now I first was going help you, but seeing that you've made so many mistakes I advise you to learn the basics first.

Hmm...

1. You can't declare functions inside a loop or any kind of other statement.

2. Why are you closing 3 'while' loops while you only created 1?

Now I first was going help you, but seeing that you've made so many mistakes I advise you to learn the basics first.

I tried to run my script, and it repeated saying that i needed an Wend, lol, that's why i have that many of them..

Hm, and yes, i'm not that skilled in AutoIt yet, that's the reason i'm asking for help. I don't know where to learn the basics, i've been told to search for help in the helpfile, but man, that's like looking up in a dictionary. It's not really a helpfull "guide". I've been searching around the net to find some GOOD guides, which explains it all, but without luck. I also tried searching the forum to get the answer for my issue. And i also downloaded the Autoit 1 2 3 zip file with scripts, and guide, and whatever. However it doesn't help me at all.

I'm trying to learn by myself. That's the only way to go for me. I can't sit there and read a dictionary, i get tired/bored, and i end up doing something else.

So please, if you (or anyone else) could help me with this one, i would really appreciate it, because i by that could see the hole structere, and try to understand how it's all been builded up.

Thanks in advance..

I pmed you already fyi.

"I think, therefore I am"[size="1"]René Descartes[/size]