DLL Hook

Hok

:lmao: I lol'd at that. Mostly just because I'm curious (Yeah I know, a lame answer.), but seriously it's true. I don't understand DDL or Keyboard hooks and I'm hoping this will help my understanding of both.

And with all due respect, you are the one that gave many people kits to create these weapons. :)

Edited by Hok

• Moderators

:lmao: I lol'd at that. Mostly just because I'm curious (Yeah I know, a lame answer.), but seriously it's true. I don't understand DDL or Keyboard hooks and I'm hoping this will help my understanding of both.

And with all due respect, you are the one that gave many people kits to create these weapons. :)

And because your neighbor was a mass murder, and he happened to give you the very weapon he used to do the deed, you'd need to know how to use it?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

And because your neighbor was a mass murder, and he happened to give you the very weapon he used to do the deed, you'd need to know how to use it?

Larry is a mass murderer?! :lmao:

It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... :)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Larry is a mass murderer?! :lmao:

It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... :)

I lol'd x5

@Hok

I was at one point wanting to learn how to make keyboard hook for the sole purpose of learning everything i could and i figured it out on my own if i were you i would not expect anyone here to help you sorry but if you were actually using it for a bad purpose the person that helped you would feel guilty or be blamed for it.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I lol'd x5

@Hok

I was at one point wanting to learn how to make keyboard hook for the sole purpose of learning everything i could and i figured it out on my own if i were you i would not expect anyone here to help you sorry but if you were actually using it for a bad purpose the person that helped you would feel guilty or be blamed for it.

And yet another reason why I hate freaking hackers. Jeez. I see your point; though it'd still be nice to get some help.

Also, if you could tell me how you figured it out, that'd be nice too. Or would that go against the whole thing - Helping people learn about this subject = bad?

Edited by Hok