trayseticon

gcue

hello.

i have two scripts that run simultaneously..

im trying to hide the icon one script B

so i included this line on script B:

TraySetState (2)

script A has script B in the #include so when i compile script A it hides both icons.. again if i compile script B by itself after that it ONLY hides script B icon

any ideas?

*sigh*

hello.

TraySetState (2)

script A has script B in the #include so when i compile script A it hides both icons.. again if i compile script B by itself after that it ONLY hides script B icon

any ideas?

*sigh*

I'm not seeing why you need two scripts running at the same time. You should only need one to do all your doing.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

hello.

TraySetState (2)

any ideas?

*sigh*

Both icons? That makes no sense. AutoIt is not multi-threaded. There is only one process with one tray icon.

If you don't want TraySetState(2) done then don't put it in the included file. But even then there will only be one icon.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

theres two scripts because one is constantly pinging and updating the icon status of the machines shown in the other script..

Script A calls Script B

so two icons show up when opening Script A. Since both EXEs are running..