Sign in to follow this  
Claist

WoW Grind bot C# or AutoIt

Claist

I'm currently working on a World of Warcraft grinding bot in Autoit and I was wondering if its smarter to make it in C# or any other language. I heard the best WoW bots are made using C# (WoW glider for example) i'm not planning to to make use of memory scripting or whatever its called. Anyhow would it be smarter too make it in any while other language?

thanks,

Satan made pointless addictive games, God made bots.Claist,

snoopy

I'm currently working on a World of Warcraft grinding bot in Autoit and I was wondering if its smarter to make it in C# or any other language. I heard the best WoW bots are made using C# (WoW glider for example) i'm not planning to to make use of memory scripting or whatever its called. Anyhow would it be smarter too make it in any while other language?

thanks,

Depends on your Skill,I know adude who made such asuccesfull bot on Autoit and it was like O.o

marko001

You won't go so far without using memory, it's too important for a correct bot management.

Edited by marko001

boomingranny

As you probally know.

C# will run faster,

but AutoIT will not take as long to code, and it will help you pick up chicks.

jvanegmond

Claist, if you have not enough experience to answer that for yourself then I recommend the most simpler of the two languages. Which is AutoIt by a long run.

weaponx

If you knew anything about C# then you wouldn't have asked, so what does it matter? Maybe stop paying a monthly fee for a game you are clearly bored with. Also stop asking crap questions in an area clearly meant to support AutoIt.