Sign in to follow this  
NalleDanne

Need help to scange screen resolution on a full-screen game.

NalleDanne

okey, i play a game called "ecsro" (ecsro is a private server to Silkroad online.)

i use a bot to the game but my computer is crappy, so i can't due so much else at the same time (on the computer, duhh). so i wonder, can i change the screen resolution in the game? to something like 107x75 with AutoIt? that is like 1/8 part off my screen.

i appreciate every answer i get.

i'm sorry if i spelled wrong somewhere. if my question is unclear please tell me.

Inverted

Being able to force a resolution change in a *running app* would be awesome, but it's almost impossible.

NalleDanne

Being able to force a resolution change in a *running app* would be awesome, but it's almost impossible.

can some one make one? i've never heard of it :)

Inverted

It's too hard to change res while it is running. But you can use a direct3D wrapper to start the program in any res you want or even windowed, even if it doesn't support these options. Using Universal Resolution Changer v2.

NalleDanne

It's too hard to change res while it is running. But you can use a direct3D wrapper to start the program in any res you want or even windowed, even if it doesn't support these options. Using Universal Resolution Changer v2.

thx! i'll try that one out :)

Inverted

Change the loader's options in the ini. And check the TocaEdit forum for support for the program. I can't really help you :)