Sign in to follow this  
GPKunit

Autoclick - need help

GPKunit

Hi, I'm new to the scripting world and I'm in need of some assistance.

I have the x/y coordinates of where I want to click, but I do not actually know how to do anything after that.

I was planning to make something that clicks in different spots every 2 seconds for a set (or unlimited) amount of time.

A program like this would be Autoclick 2.2, I was using this but unfortunately it has stopped working for me, that is why I'm here now. :]

Seeing as though I am new at this (I know nothing at all), I was hoping someone could help me make something that works exactly like the autoclicker I used before. If anyone can help me, please do it. Thank you.

PsaltyDS

Hi, I'm new to the scripting world and I'm in need of some assistance.

I have the x/y coordinates of where I want to click, but I do not actually know how to do anything after that.

I was planning to make something that clicks in different spots every 2 seconds for a set (or unlimited) amount of time.

A program like this would be Autoclick 2.2, I was using this but unfortunately it has stopped working for me, that is why I'm here now. :]

Seeing as though I am new at this (I know nothing at all), I was hoping someone could help me make something that works exactly like the autoclicker I used before. If anyone can help me, please do it. Thank you.

That's not what we do here, but we will help you do it yourself. This is a pretty easy script appropriate for starting out, anyway.

Have you downloaded and installed AutoIt? Though not absolutely required, you really should download the full version of SciTE4AutoIt3 also.

Open the help file and check out the MouseClick() function. There are also tutorials in the help file, and a good one called AutoIt 1-2-3 linked in my sig below.

Take a shot at it, and post more questions if you get stuck.

And, welcome to AutoIt.

:)

Edit: You did say "help me make", not "make for me".

Edited by PsaltyDS

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

GPKunit

That's not what we do here, but we will help you do it yourself. This is a pretty easy script appropriate for starting out, anyway.

Have you downloaded and installed AutoIt? Though not absolutely required, you really should download the full version of SciTE4AutoIt3 also.

Open the help file and check out the MouseClick() function. There are also tutorials in the help file, and a good one called AutoIt 1-2-3 linked in my sig below.

Take a shot at it, and post more questions if you get stuck.

And, welcome to AutoIt.

:)

Edit: You did say "help me make", not "make for me".

thanks, i'll check those out