Gui builder wanted

ooo goody it seemed like you werent really working on it

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

How's that? Are you watching over his shoulders? Or did you hide a camera in his room?

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he was asking questions about it and posted a pic of the new version so far but he didn't post much about his progress or anything so i figured he was working but not fast

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I'm working at a prototype, a sort of clone of a IDE I did previous - this IDE is RC scripting competible model,  can import all intuitions as .rc script from almost every IDE or translate these into autoit3 scripts and would be able to support more than one language...

It's working as an import / export model so some part of the script has to be fixed and not editable - only by the IDE...

Supports a menu editor, controls listings, no limit to windows and controls in a project but ofcourse some things take up more time than other and at least half a year before any beta release and then it takes 10% of the programming to write the IDE and another 110% to debug the dam thing...

I would attached some graphics of the working intuition but could just not catch how...

Autoit gui support is heavy and a IDE is a must in future, hard work to do but worth the pain...

kjactive

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like it is going to be a long time. But like you said in a way,"The better the program the longer it takes to make.".