Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlanB

Running scripts from Scite.

4 posts in this topic

Is this the place for these questions?

In a Scite window editing a file I named "controlclick.au3" , I pressed F5 to run a windowless script. While the script was sleeping, I pressed Alt-D. According to Help, this should happen:

Alt+D - Add Debug ConsoleWrite message

This function will add a ConsoleWrite line below the current line that contains the Var the cursor is at

$a = $b + 1 (Put the cursor on $b and press Alt+D the following line will be added)

ConsoleWrite('Line:~4 debug ==> $b: ' & $b & @lf) ;### Debug Console

In fact, it ran the script again, so now I have 2 in memory.

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\products\autoit\controlclick.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3" /UserParams

+>11:25:54 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.14 Environment(Language:0409 Keyboard:00010409 OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 3 CPU:X86 ANSI)

>Running AU3Check (1.54.14.0) from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3

+>11:25:54 AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.3.0.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "D:\products\autoit\controlclick.au3"

The script just resides on the toolbar waiting for me to do something.

I press the script hotkey {Esc} to terminate one of them, and it does. The others don't respond to {Esc}, so I have to kill them from the toolbar.

What's going on with Alt-D, and with the hotkeys of multiple scripts running?

SciTE has a weak Job Queue and this is the result of it.

It starts the first task again when you fire a second task while the first one didn't finish.

It has been reported several times to the SciTE interest website and I know somebody worked on a replacement but it never made it into the production version.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

That's a start, but why does alt-D change it's function? Why does {Esc} not work on the second instance of the script? They both have

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

@AlanB

Read helpfile, HotKeySet only works for one script if another script has the same HotKeySet

Look at _IsPressed function :)

Cheers, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control