Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yucatan

TCPRecv

8 posts in this topic

why i need to give how many i characters receive i wanne send files abouth size 5 mb..... how i can do that...... cause then i set the recv charecters to recieve very high i get error alocating memory how i fix this..

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

why i need to give how many i characters receive i wanne send files abouth size 5 mb..... how i can do that...... cause then i set the recv charecters to recieve very high i get error alocating memory how i fix this..

You could put a little bit more effort in formulating your question so the are a bit "begrijpelijker".

I assume you are asking how you transfer a big file. You would normally read chuncks of data at the sending side from the file, then send that to the receiving site and write that chunk of data to a file on that PC.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You could put a little bit more effort in formulating your question so the are a bit "begrijpelijker".

I assume you are asking how you transfer a big file. You would normally read chuncks of data at de sending side from the file, then send that to the receiving site and write that chank of data to a file on that PC.

Jos

vooruit ik zal het proberen begrijpelijker uit te leggen hoe ik ken files van 5 mb aan binary data versturen over tcp ?

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

vooruit ik zal het proberen begrijpelijker uit te leggen hoe ik ken files van 5 mb aan binary data versturen over tcp ?

MMM.. this means I understood your question... but you didn't understand my answer?

oh and "ken" should be "kan" :)

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

MMM.. this means I understood your question... but you didn't understand my answer?

oh and "ken" should be "kan" :)

i didnt understand u answer ik weet dat da kan moet zijn jos;)

vert glooben vak dat mergen en da vergen

f_mrcleansmalm_77ce002.jpgAutoIt has helped make me wealthy

vert glooben vak dat mergen en da vergen

...?

...?

exactly.

f_mrcleansmalm_77ce002.jpgAutoIt has helped make me wealthy