FT_Pocket - 0.0.1.2 - Send/Receive file(s) to/from your friend(s) !

FireFox

• 4 months later...

You should add a checksum verification to make sure that the file didn't get corrupted or tampered with during transfer.

Have the sender get the checksum, send the checksum, then send the file, and the receiver will get the file, then get the checksum and compare, and return the results.

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

You should add a checksum verification to make sure that the file didn't get corrupted or tampered with during transfer.

Have the sender get the checksum, send the checksum, then send the file, and the receiver will get the file, then get the checksum and compare, and return the results.

Good idea, I will add it :)

Im working on a new version and the script will be cleaned.

Cheers, FireFox.

Version 0.0.1.1 available (see first post for update)

@Firestorm

I have tried MD5 Hash but maybe what im doing is wrong because the MD5 of received file is not the same as the original...you can check what I have done, just put "comment" lines to "normal" lines :)

Cheers, FireFox.

Version 0.0.1.2 available (see first post for update)

I hope someone will reply on this topic :), most of my friends and me are using FT_Pocket because its very useful :)

Cheers, FireFox.