Neural Net: Reloaded

JRowe

Alright, so the dll I've been struggling with started to choke when I got to the point of actually executing a neural net on some input. I went back over the documentation and expanded my search of the site, and discovered a reference that sparked this new tack:

fannDotNet is a proxy dll giving languages that support .Net an interface to the fannKernel. It can be compiled with COM interoperability enabled to allow access from applications that only support COM. Samples are included for C#, VB, SML.Net and Mathematica.

I was thinking it might be easiest to use COM and interface with fannkernel.exe, but I'm totally unfamiliar with the terminology, and my searches haven't turned up anything useful, as of yet, other than digging through the source code for the dotNet stuff.

How would i go about searching for existing COM code? Is there something particular I can search for in the sources for these projects? Once I find the object names and functions and so on, I can find my own way, hopefully.

SOAP is my last resort, since it's the most tedious and requires rewriting each function I want in AutoIt form. For SOAP, I have all the flash source, and rudimentary documentation.

Yeah, I'm re-reading the com reference. I have the com object listings open in the Object Browser of VS express, and hopefully I can get going from there.

blech @ the whole thing, lol.