[Resolved] Error DotNetIdentification.au3 / Anygui.au3

fxg4758

Hi all. I made a program that need the files <DotNetIdentification.au3> and <anygui.au3>. But, the program have these errors every time i try to compile the program:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Constants.au3(422,48) : ERROR: $PROCESS_VM_OPERATION previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $PROCESS_VM_OPERATION = 0x00000008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Constants.au3(423,43) : ERROR: $PROCESS_VM_READ previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $PROCESS_VM_READ = 0x00000010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Constants.au3(424,44) : ERROR: $PROCESS_VM_WRITE previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $PROCESS_VM_WRITE = 0x00000020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Constants.au3(431,46) : ERROR: $PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS = 0x001F0FFF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\rui amado.EMEA7\Desktop\11\Alfa1.au3 - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Can someone say what it means or why this happens? If i remove the anygui.au3, the program works fine.

Thanks!

Edited by fxg4758

Check to see if you have declared a constant variable in your script and then see if it is also declared in one of the include files. All you have to do is remove the variable from the main script.

Thanks dantay9. Your post is right. I edit the DotNetIdentification.au3 and now all is running fine. :)