Sign in to follow this  
dantay9

Toolbar Buttons

dantay9

I just can't seem to get this toolbar to work like I want it to. I have a primary toolbar with all of the general buttons like cut, paste, new, copy, etc. Now I need to add the bold, underline, and italic buttons, but I can't figure out how to do it.

These aren't the only buttons I have to do, but I feel confident that once I get these working, I can finish off the toolbar myself. Thanks in advance!

Here's what I have so far.

$hReBar = _GUICtrlRebar_Create($NOTEPAD, $CCS_TOP)
$Toolbar = _GUICtrlToolbar_Create($NOTEPAD, $TBSTYLE_FLAT)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddBitmap($Toolbar, 1, -1, $IDB_STD_SMALL_COLOR)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID1, $STD_FILENEW)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID2, $STD_FILEOPEN)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID3, $STD_FILESAVE)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID4, $STD_PRINT)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID5, $STD_CUT)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID6, $STD_COPY)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID7, $STD_PASTE)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID8, $STD_UNDO)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($Toolbar, $ID9, $STD_REDOW)
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "_WM_NOTIFY")
Edited by dantay9

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]

dantay9

*Bump*

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]

dantay9

Come On! Someone knows. If it isn't possible, just tell me. If it is, at least tell me that so I know whether or not to keep googling it and searching for answers.

enaiman

... 2 bumps in the same day is 1 too many. :)

Bumping your post repeatedly at such a short interval is something regarded as rude behaviour.

Keep in mind - the help here is given freely - not requested.

Speaking about your post - I have seen it earlier and I wanted to help but - your example is incomplete (not a working example) and I had to spend extra time to put everything in a GUI and test it after - which means I will be wasting time I can't afford.

Review the source code you have posted, build a working GUI around, post it and -maybe- someone will finally help you.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)