Dynamic Update System

I'd like to create a software that allow users to check if there are updates available from our project, show them and download and install them if users want. A software like "Update Checker" of FileHippo or "SUMo" of KC Softwares. But a bit different, because the checking process is easier (have only to compare two lists in txt) but the install procedure is managed by it (the software have to extract the archives downloaded and eventually move some files).

This is because I write here looking for someone that would like to help me to create this tool. Thank you very much :unsure:

..I know you want to help me :P

SFTPEx, AutoCompleteInput_DateTimeStandard(), _ImageWriteResize()_GUIGraduallyHide(): some AutoIt functions.

Lupo PenSuite: all-in-one and completely free selection of portable programs and games.

DropIt: a personal assistant to automatically manage your files.

ArcThemALL!: application to multi-archive your files and folders.

You are probably looking for this website http://www.rentacoder.com/ :P

I'd like to create a software that allow users to check if there are updates available from our project, show them and download and install them if users want. A software like "Update Checker" of FileHippo or "SUMo" of KC Softwares. But a bit different, because the checking process is easier (have only to compare two lists in txt) but the install procedure is managed by it (the software have to extract the archives downloaded and eventually move some files).

This is because I write here looking for someone that would like to help me to create this tool. Thank you very much :D

..I know you want to help me :unsure:

I have already created some software with autoit, I need someone that collaborate with me to do this new application, not to create it for me :P

I started to think to the software structure (advices are welcome):

1. a gui with a list view to show software list

- when started it check if there are new software

- it show new software if available

- it has two buttons: "Install selected apps" and "Cancel"

2. search new software versions

- download txt that include last apps versions

- compare the txt with a txt stored with the Suite

- show software that has updates available

3. install updates selected

- download selected apps

- for each application:

-- copy setting files of the old version

-- rename old folder (if in "with backup mode")

-- remove old folder (if in "on-the-fly mode")

-- extract new software in "Apps" folder

-- move setting files in the new folder

SFTPEx, AutoCompleteInput_DateTimeStandard(), _ImageWriteResize()_GUIGraduallyHide(): some AutoIt functions.

Lupo PenSuite: all-in-one and completely free selection of portable programs and games.

Yes, but I want to write most of the code by myself.. I posted here because I'm starting to think (and to create) this tool and I'd like to receive some advices to start "in the correct direction"... also because if someone (that know autoit better than me) says me that "with autoit you can't do this part", I have to find an alternative. :P