screen capture isn't affected my mousecoordmode?

I have Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) yet the screen capture is still based off of the screen coordinates. Am I doing something stupid and not realizing it or is there an issue here? Here is my script for printing a section of my gui. I can make it work, but I'm wondering why it doesn't work already the way it is.

$hbmp = _ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg",$width-(($height-50)*(5/6)+25),25,($width-(($height-50)*(5/6)+25)) + ($height-50)*(5/6),25 + $height-50,False)
        _ScreenCapture_SaveImage (@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg", $hBmp)
        $sPrintFile = @MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg"
        Run('Rundll32.exe "' & @SystemDir & '\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "' & $sPrintFile & '"', @SystemDir)
        WinWaitActive("Print")
        FileDelete(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg")

Giggity

_ScreenCapture_Capture isn't affected by MouseCoordMode.

You mentioned you are trying to print only a section of your gui. Are you deriving $height and $width from the mouse position?

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

No they are predefined earlier in the script by the screen size. The math is to define the possition of the area I want to print, it is the same math I used to place the object. I fixed it using more math, I was just kind of confused as to why regardless screen capture went by screen coords.

Giggity