Using variable in name of new variable

Hi,

Is it possible to declare a new variable/array using an entry from an Array?

Something like this: Local $Groupmembership.$UserList[$h][uBound($GroupMembership)]

I will first build a list of users.

Then i will make a new array for each user containing the list of (AD) groups the user is member of.

Im thinking to store list of users in $UserList array and then store their groupmemberships in $Groupmembership.USERNAME (where as you can see above of course USERNAME should be replaced with entry from an array fx $UserList[h]

I hope I am making sense of what Im trying to do here.

Thank you for any response in advance.

Hi,

Is it possible to declare a new variable/array using an entry from an Array?

Something like this: Local $Groupmembership.$UserList[$h][uBound($GroupMembership)]

I will first build a list of users.

Then i will make a new array for each user containing the list of (AD) groups the user is member of.

Im thinking to store list of users in $UserList array and then store their groupmemberships in $Groupmembership.USERNAME (where as you can see above of course USERNAME should be replaced with entry from an array fx $UserList[h]

I hope I am making sense of what Im trying to do here.

Thank you for any response in advance.

To use the dotted object notation, I think the $Groupmembership object will have to be created before any "dotted" properties/methods off of it can be set or used.

I seem to recall a way to use variables for the names of properties/methods, but I'm too lazy to look it up (maybe using Execute()). If you can use a variable at all, then it probably doesn't matter if it's a string variable or a string from an array reference.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law