Vista 64 and Old Script Broke(Msgbox-OnTop)

I just started using a 64 bit Vista Laptop. I upgraded Autoit to latest version. I am running some scripts that I developed under Windows XP and getting strange behavior of the MSGBOX instruction. I have several MSGBOX thru out script, all set to be an "always on top" window. One behave properly and the next does NOT stay on top most of the time. The two lines are:

Works correctly: MsgBox(262144, "Decryt Password?", "OK to Decrypt?")

Works incorrectly: msgbox (262144, $B, "ID/Name= " & $C & Chr(13) & Chr(13) & "Password= " & $A )

Any clue as to what might be going on???

Thanks for any help,

Bob

There are some differences between Vista and XP. I suggest you try the Beta for Vista and see how that goes.

Have a look on the forum for other Vista threads for some clues as well.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

There are some differences between Vista and XP. I suggest you try the Beta for Vista and see how that goes.

Have a look on the forum for other Vista threads for some clues as well.

Thanks bo8ster; I did look at quite a bit on the Forum, but never found anything close. I guess I am the only one having a problem. Sure is baffling!

Bob

I'm sure someone knows something about this. I am keen to know the answer for when I port scripts over (I have not made the leap yet),

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]