Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FireFox

TCPSend - Error allocating memory

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

I already know limits of autoit, but not found the limit of allocation memory

I want to know the limit of allocating memory with TCPSend to avoid this error : "Error allocating memory"

Thanks for anyhelp :P

Cheers, FireFox.

Edited by FireFox

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Hi,

I already know limits of autoit, but not found the limit of allocation memory

I want to know the limit of allocating memory with TCPSend to avoid this error : "Error allocating memory"

Thanks for anyhelp :P

Cheers, FireFox.

This is just a message that memory cannot be allocated...

What are you doing to get this error ?

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I've noticed sporadic behavior across different systems with regards to a "TCPSend()" limit. In my own cases, almost every computer was able to do TCPSend() with a data parameter under 128MB. This was just an arbitrary value obtained from testing. I'm not sure if there is any actual data that would elaborate on a size limitation or lack there of.

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

@evilertoaster

Thanks, I will try 128Mb

@Jos

Im trying to send file with a fastest speed for my FT Pocket, I know after send it, the script will say that its finished but i dont care about that :P

Edit : Im not stupid, i put the lenght of the file for the TCPSend, but when the file is too big, an error occurs ...

I will then put the limit of the data to send :unsure:

Cheers, FireFox.

Edited by FireFox

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control