Share DLL Open?

I have two scripts and I want them both to be able to issue DLLCall's against the same DLL.

If I run either one of them alone they work fine, If I run them both they crash.

I tried creating a copy of the DLL and using that for Script2, same result.

I didn't expect it to but what the hell.

Is it possible to somehow share the handle from the DLL Open between the two scripts?

If that would even help.

Thanks,

Kenny

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

• Developers

Not sure what your problem is but it is no problem to use a DLL in two different scripts.

Sounds to me you have another problem here....

Any replication snippet that demonstrates your problem ?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hmm your right though I can't understand it. The DLL is a skinning dll.

If I call a gui or msgbox from within a func it causes the crash. Strange oh well I'll just use a standard msgbox I guess.

Just used some global variables in the loop to get the skinned pop-ups to kick off in the main body.

Thanks for the inspiration, I never would have thought that combo could have been the problem

-Kenny

Edited by ken82m

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."