How do Identify what type of control...

Triton

I must say, I don't understand this question. Logic says, if knowing the type of control is important to me, then hey, why don't I store this information for each control so I can access it later?

I must say, I don't understand this question.  Logic says, if knowing the type of control is important to me, then hey, why don't I store this information for each control so I can access it later?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Laziness says: Why store the info at creation time (in a multidimentional array) when I can just query what I need at runtime? Maybe?
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

I have a array filled with controls, label, button, etc.  I want to be able to Identify the label control.  Is this possible?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have an array filled does that's means you memorized the info at creation time?

If yes you certainly can memorize the type at the same type and check it when you need it :lmao:

I'm not sure it falls into eithor lazy or none logic!

If I create a multi-dimentional array that contains a set of controls for different functions being accessed by a treeview and when I don't want any other functions to be checked I disable the other function on all other treeview items but i don't want to disable the lables associated with the check boxes of the functions. o:)

I run a loop to disable everything except the lables and the control that has been checked which are all stored in the array.

I guess it's like changing views. :)

I hope that makes sense! :lmao:

Triton