react on unexpected window

wiwa

Hi,

need help for my install-script, in some situations I get an unexpected window and my script stops.

Have written a SAPGui Install-Script. In most cases the script runs and SAP was installed well on exit. Only in some cases (I dont know why) the SAPGui-Setup throws a dialog-window for the need to reboot the machine (Yes/No)...Klicking manually the No button the script works well and everything was well.

My question: How can I react in my script on an unexpected window? How a "if statement" must look like to react on those (unknown, unexpected, maybe unnamed) windows?

Anybode out there who knows???

Best regards

wiwa

Hi,

need help for my install-script, in some situations I get an unexpected window and my script stops.

Have written a SAPGui Install-Script. In most cases the script runs and SAP was installed well on exit. Only in some cases (I dont know why) the SAPGui-Setup throws a dialog-window for the need to reboot the machine (Yes/No)...Klicking manually the No button the script works well and everything was well.

My question: How can I react in my script on an unexpected window? How a "if statement" must look like to react on those (unknown, unexpected, maybe unnamed) windows?

Anybode out there who knows???

Best regards

wiwa

You could rig something with an AdLibEnable() function in combination with WinList() to ID unexpected windows coming up.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law