Window that Follows Another Window

zcoacoaz

this code will create two black GUIs and the smaller one will follow the bigger resizable one and center itself above the bigger GUI

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
Opt ( "GUIOnEventMode", 1 )
GuiCreate("Parent",400,80,350,300)
GUISetOnEvent ( $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Quit" )
GUISetState ( )
GUICreate ( "Child", 600, 400, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_SYSMENU )
GUISetOnEvent ( $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Quit" )
GUISetState ( )

While 1
    $MovePos = WinGetPos ( "Child" )
    $X = ($MovePos[2]-400)/2+$MovePos[0]
    WinMove ( "Parent", "", $X , $MovePos[1] - 111 )
WEnd

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

xenogis had the script installed in my video player, but when i close the first video adn open a new one, the script stops working.

@Xenogis pleas check how to fix this.

can't whe just use the child style for this??

p.s. child style has a BAD help file

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

i didn't know that, i can probably fix it for you easily though. I will pm you when i make a version that does it right

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]