UDP/TCP Hole Punching

Yorn

Does anyone know how one would go about performing TCP or UDP hole punching as an implementation in AutoIT? Any client/server code for this?

Dog ate your search button?

I don't know if anyone has posted code for this, but you can search at least as easily as I could. If you need to code it then you have to handle the handshake with a STUN server. Should be possible, but not trivial to do.

If someone who needed this has not posted it already, then nobody is going to just code it for you.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Dog ate your search button?

Wow, never expected such a cold response.

I don't know if anyone has posted code for this, but you can search at least as easily as I could.

So wait a minute? You criticize me for not searching for the code when you haven't done so yourself?

Yes, I extensively use the AutoIT search, I even use google "site:" code searches so as not to tax the server's resources. If you actually do a search for "hole punching" you get 0 results here. I understand there are outside implementations for the server end, but the client end is NOT intuitive and as far as I could tell no one has made a UDF for it but someone certainly could and (this is the key here) may have already done so and not yet released it publicly.

It was an honest question and I think it deserves an honest answer, if you haven't coded this yourself you need not respond chastising me for not searching when I already have.

I would have posted this as a "Feature Request" but that forum is gone now it seems.

Edited by Yorn