Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Overlord

reading from form

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I don't know what marks my object here?

I'm trying to get names from a form and process them one by one further in the script.

I tried getting the proper list before with some other solutions but can't get it really 100% to work. It's probably going to be some stupid error..

this was the first try:

$oIE = _IECreate($sURL1)
$sHTML = _IEBodyReadText($oIE)
$output = StringSplit($sHTML, "join. ", 1)
$uninvitedlist = StringLeft($output[2], StringInStr($output[2], "You haven't selected") - 1)
$arrayOfNames = StringRegExp($uninvitedlist, "([A-Z][a-z]+ [A-Z][a-z]+(?: [A-Z][a-z]+)?(?: [A-Z][a-z]+)?)", 3)
For $name In $arrayOfNames
MsgBox(0, "", $name)
$oIE.Navigate2($friendslist, $navOpenInNewTab)
ConsoleWrite($friendslist)

this worked but only partly. names like McAlister were not checked neither as names which contain symbols. Thx a lot to Skizmata for this attempt.

Later I came up with this:

#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Global $sURL1 = "http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=recruit&xw_action=view"
$oIE = _IECreate($sURL1); opens the MY mafia page
$sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE);  reads all the text on MY MAFIA
$output = StringSplit($sHTML, "fb_protected=", 1); split after 
$output2 = StringTrimLeft($output[2], 13)
$uninvited = StringLeft($output2, StringInStr($output2, "</SPAN></LABEL><LABEL class") - 1); split before 
ConsoleWrite($uninvited & @LF); write output to console. this should be only the names

This solution gives me teh name. However it only gives me teh first name.

I actually want to filter behind : fb_protected="true" /><span> but can't put it in $output because of the "true"

$output = StringSplit($sHTML, 'fb_protected='&'"true"' & ' /><span>', 1); split after

didn't work

after some testing it seems my problem is caused by /

now I tried this:

#include <IE.au3>
Global $sURL1 = "http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=recruit&xw_action=view"
Global $oLink
$oIE = _IECreate($sURL1); opens the MY mafia page
$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE, 1); read from the second form on the page
$oQuery = _IEFormElementGetCollection ($oForm, 1)
consolewrite(_IEFormElementGetValue ($oQuery) & @LF)

and this marks what I need. For now I'm getting the number while I need the name :-(

This comes from the source from the page I'm trying to read.

<label class="clearfix"><input type="checkbox" class="inputcheckbox" id="ids[]" name="ids[]" value="1499403841" fb_protected="true" /><span>Brian Posey</span></label>

Can anyone point me in the right direction here and please help me? As you can see I have tried.

Either I go for the second script or the third. What would be best and how can I get all the names in a for next loop displayed? The main problem is that you never know before how big the list is until you see it.

Edited by Overlord

*bump*

anyone who can help me plz?