Captcha reader

hey, i've read some posts about Captcha readers and how they arent really talked about around here, but i have a little question.

i play this game silkroad, most of the game is full of botters, blablabla the owner of the game is named JoyMax they let bots play in they're games, and i figured if im not a botter why have to go through server traffic.

i was wanting to know is it possible to make a captcha reading for this game?

i know its hard to make, but is it possible?

this is the captcha im trying to break.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2250/qgg2dq.jpg

i've made a program to auto start the game, type my name and pass but once it gets to the captcha its game over.

if you can help me, and dont wanna say it public can you email me at lil_josh_1992@hotmail.com

if you cant help me lol tell me im stupid for asking :D

pff >.> i dont think thats a yes or no answer.... either way im breaking this captcha onlything standing in my way is time -.-

and that time can be cut if i could get some help >.> and yeah it may be pathedic but who wants to sit at the computer trying to loginto a game with major traffic that diconnects you every time you get traffic... dont think many people would >.>.

oh noes hmm bare with me.. let me help you get this into your air head, if i botted... wouldnt i have an autologin? since all the bots do? cough maybe im just trying to create an auto login, so i can get into the game and stop waisting my life trying to log in... how about we call it quits? its apperent no ones here to help...

I made a captcha reader for gmail :D

EDIT: I just tought of something, do want to read the picture of the numbers and characters on the picture?

Edited by AlmarM

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

Captcha cracking is not considered an acceptable topic on this forum. Nothing prevents you from discussing it somewhere else, so go do that. Pressing the issue will just get this topic locked. Pressing it with further topics will get your account banned.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I made a captcha reader for gmail :D

EDIT: I just tought of something, do want to read the picture of the numbers and characters on the picture?

upload the code? this would be useful.

I'm new to AutoIT, please help me where you can.[size=10]Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand[/size]

upload the code? this would be useful.

No, I ment I made a program that grabs the picture, not the characters on it.

AlmarM

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

• 2 years later...

Time for a little necrophilia. I mean necromancy. Yeah, that's it. Stop looking at me that way you bastards.

Anyway, the OP requested their email be removed from the first post. My response is simple: If you don't want your email posted publicly don't post it publicly. I'm not removing it. I'm a dick like that. Also because I'm a dick this post is serving as a bump to make sure all the harvesters can pick the address up.