Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SBASS

Is there a way to capture multiple user input using InputBox command?

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

Does anyone now how I can capture multiple user input using the InputBox command.

I need to ask for the User Name and Server Name and at the moment am prompting the user twice (as below) but I want to display 1 box with two Input Boxes on?

$Name = InputBox("User Name Required", "Please supply the Full User Name for " & $file)

$Server = InputBox("User MailServer Required", "Please supply the Server for " & $Name, "", "*")

Hi,

Does anyone now how I can capture multiple user input using the InputBox command.

I need to ask for the User Name and Server Name and at the moment am prompting the user twice (as below) but I want to display 1 box with two Input Boxes on?

$Name = InputBox("User Name Required", "Please supply the Full User Name for " & $file)

$Server = InputBox("User MailServer Required", "Please supply the Server for " & $Name, "", "*")

Welcome to the forums SBASS :D

It is quite easy to make your own gui with 2 Inputs to do what you want. Have a look in the help for GuiCtrlCreateInput and try the example. It needs very little change to do what you want.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Welcome to the forums SBASS :D

It is quite easy to make your own gui with 2 Inputs to do what you want. Have a look in the help for GuiCtrlCreateInput and try the example. It needs very little change to do what you want.

Thanks Martin - That looks like just what I am looking for! Will have a play with that.