Looking for my fellow gamers

Yes, I know botting is illegal and against the user agreement yada yada. But recently a game that use to be pay to play went public and is free to play now and as such since they arent making money they don't really give a damn about protection against hacking and botting, they dropped Gameguard.

So now I'd like to create a simple script for the game R.O.S.E. Online Evolution to kill monsters and auto heal as well as spam skills. I'm very interested in the abilities of Autoit. Thing is I'm a complete scrub at scripting. If its possible I would like help from long-time users and those especially who have experience in scripting for games. I literally have no idea where to start. I'm not looking for a handout just some possible guidance and perhaps help with the scripting language.

Again the game is R.O.S.E Online Evolution. I just want a bot that simply stays in an area and kills mobs and heals itself keeping it alive and perhaps going bak to town to fix weapons and going back to the location to fight.

Thank you in advance any help is appreciated.

Thnx but I'm not looking to simply record a macro and stay around to press the buttons and execute it. I'm more or so looking to write a script so the bot can follow and carry out all that I want w/o me being there. The problem is I'm so new to Autoit that I can't even comprehend the language such as the input and layout of the script.

Again any help is appreciated.

Thnx but I'm not looking to simply record a macro and stay around to press the buttons and execute it. I'm more or so looking to write a script so the bot can follow and carry out all that I want w/o me being there. The problem is I'm so new to Autoit that I can't even comprehend the language such as the input and layout of the script.

Again any help is appreciated.

the most used way to cheat in games is messing in the memory reading reacting and changing in that

u cen use the program Cheatengine to monitor the memory and read value's out of the memory and u can change things in the memory u need to start messing the memory try searching ur HP in the memory if u found that u can try a autoitscript react on that if $HP > something then ..... and things liek that search on forum to nomadmemory its a good script for autoit to mess with memory goodluck