Key Logger

Hi everyone,

I need a key logger to use on our server at work. More users are using the machine recently and I want to keep track of what users are doing. More ideally would be to take screen shots on key words specified in the script and save the images to a directory.

I've learned C# .Net and made a very low-level key logger that only captures key strokes and logs them to a file. I've even got it to email me the logs but this isn't necessary since most of the maintenance we do is on-site during the night shift.

Anyone know where I can start?

Regards

Hi everyone,

I need a key logger to use on our server at work. More users are using the machine recently and I want to keep track of what users are doing. More ideally would be to take screen shots on key words specified in the script and save the images to a directory.

I've learned C# .Net and made a very low-level key logger that only captures key strokes and logs them to a file. I've even got it to email me the logs but this isn't necessary since most of the maintenance we do is on-site during the night shift.

Anyone know where I can start?

Regards

You can start by leaving this forum and going somewhere else because discussing keyloggers is one of the fast ways to find yourself removed.