InetGet and user-agent (header)

Probably no direct way. You need to use third party apps that acts like proxy to deal with it. One excellent free one I know is Proxomitron. A bit tweaking of "Header" filters and you can set User Agent (along with any other header) to any info you like.

Probably no direct way. You need to use third party apps that acts like proxy to deal with it. One excellent free one I know is Proxomitron. A bit tweaking of "Header" filters and you can set User Agent (along with any other header) to any info you like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good call. I can vouch for proxomitron as well. It looks goofy, but you can customize EVERYTHING that goes out with the exception of your IP... It works good as an internet filter as well. I used it as an ad-blocker, cookie eater, and image filter before I found Firefox.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

I used it as an ad-blocker, cookie eater, and image filter before I found Firefox.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm still use it fo now and not going to change... Firefox have good ad blocker plugin which works fine in most situations on the regular pages, but it still far from Proxomitron's possiblilities and flexiblity. In back side, Proxomitron is a tricky for learning... :lmao: