Where did AutoBuilder Go?!

I was attempting to find a place to link to for the Download of AutoBuilder (By CyberSlug) and i see that the link at the bottom of CyberSlug's Posts is dead... :lmao:

Is there anywhere on the net that mirrors the zipfile? or should i put it on a personal site and link my friends there?

CyberSlug you are a genius and i love AutoBuilder!!! Please don't take it away...

The world is full of lazy coders that NEED the speed of design that AutoBuilder provides...

Is there a new version? a new project? if so can someone shoot me a link to the DL?

Thanks folks!

I have recently gotten into Au3 GUI's and love the hell out of it!

I want to Preach Au3 to alot of people i know and being Johhny-on-the-spot with DL links plays a big part in doing that well....

</rant></panic></nailbiting></shamelesscyberslugplug>

o:)

I still get a 404 page when i click the link?

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/CyberSlug/jan11autobuilder.zip

(http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/CyberSlug/jan11autobuilder.zip)

Is your profile not hosted right now?

it is a HUGE relief to hear that you don't mean to discontinue the project... i have been turning alot of people on to Au3 and just discovered your creation... the response i've been getting is going through the roof! I just want to keep up with the frenzy...

Thank you again!!!

Edited by MadSc13ntist

Herm.. :)

I get the 404 one the 3 machines i've checked from, but this is not to say i'm not screwing something up...

I can't seem to get it... i assume you can get it, so i am trying to figure out what my mistake is.... :lmao:

If you could post it elseware i would be very greatful (please o:) )

Thank you for the help (.....um.... again....)

• 5 years later...
  • Developers

Don't work again error 404

Did you see the date of the post you replied to?

Look for Koda when you are looking for a GUI builder type program.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)