Request Nodecompile

Coffee

If I understand it correctly as stated by John, the no decompile check in compile with options just dumps a large random string as a passphrase. Would like to put in a request for optional flag to dump this large passphrase into the .ini much as compiling with passphrase does. JPM? thank you.

If I understand it correctly as stated by John, the no decompile check in compile with options just dumps a large random string as a passphrase.  Would like to put in a request for optional flag to dump this large passphrase into the .ini much as compiling with passphrase does.  JPM? thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have no access to secret part of AutoIt so JON as to answer to you.

Sorry for being not able to help :lmao:

If I understand it correctly as stated by John, the no decompile check in compile with options just dumps a large random string as a passphrase.  Would like to put in a request for optional flag to dump this large passphrase into the .ini much as compiling with passphrase does.  JPM? thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First, what INI file? AutoIt doesn't use an INI file. You aren't talking about one of the wrappers are you?

Second, isn't the request itself illogical? When using no-decompile, You've decided, "I want this script password protected but I don't care what the password is". If you do care what the password is, then you should set it yourself. Otherwise, if you wish to achieve the same effect, use a random string generator to create long, random passwords and compile using that.

Sorry JPM just remember you doing something on the reshacked version of compile with options, so was turning this to use as a possible improvement. Remembered john mentioning the 200ish char string and somehow putting your name to the added reshack tweaks. Brain taking bits and pieces of info and tacking it all together I guess. A sign to get some sunlight.

• Developers

Sorry JPM just remember you doing something on the reshacked version of compile with options, so was turning this to use as a possible improvement.  Remembered john mentioning the 200ish char string and somehow putting your name to the added reshack tweaks.  Brain taking bits and pieces of info and tacking it all together I guess.  A sign to  get some sunlight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wrote the CompileAU3 wrapper script that does the Reshacker bit as well...

Like Valik state, I also do not understand that you select the /Nodecompile option and then want to save that password. If you want to save the password then it would make sense if you just specify it yourself....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)