Can't grab text with AU3Info from PgcEdit

I'm trying to implement a macro function in PgcEdit that's not yet there. To do so I used AU3Info to read the info from the left window (Pgc pane). But even when I mark 'Title1' I cannot grab any text from it. How come?

MultiMakeMKV: batch processing for MakeMKV (Win)MultiShrink: batch processing for DVD ShrinkOffizieller Übersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

The control used by this application is a "custom control". It can only be manipulated by "custom means".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this similar to some of the DVD Shrink controls? When I use re-author mode in DVD Shrink I cannot get the 'name' of the selected titles (e.g. Title 1) in either window.

If you are terribly persistent, you could try getting some cygwin.dll s and tcl84.dll and try using DLLCall to call some tcl GUI functions that are in tcl84.dll.

this is advanced stuff for sure..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, since I'm still quite the newbie I guess it'll be difficult especially as your sentence above does not tell me anything :lmao: I'm gonna have a look at the source code of PgcEdit first, there's already a macro in there (DVD Shrink Remote Buttons) and I MIGHT be able to derive some code from it. But I guess it's even more difficult than what you propose...
MultiMakeMKV: batch processing for MakeMKV (Win)MultiShrink: batch processing for DVD ShrinkOffizieller Übersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch