Script Pauses in IE automation

Hi all,

I am doing IE automation, in that after webpage is opened i need to click on Login button to give my id and password.

Once i click windows dialog will be opened and my script will be paused.

I tried with the exes, but in my script so may login scenarios there, so it will end up with lot of exes.

so please help me in this. :D

Edited by Kris123

Posing your code will help get you answers

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Hi all,

I am doing IE automation, in that after webpage is opened i need to click on Login button to give my id and password.

Once i click windows dialog will be opened and my script will be paused.

I tried with the exes, but in my script so may login scenarios there, so it will end up with lot of exes.

so please help me in this. :o

Some _IE* functions call _IELoadWait() by default, and that will hang if the page doesn't complete because a dialog box (login popup) is open. Look at the $f_wait parameter on those functions to not wait for the page to complete.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Quite often I find myself running sub-scripts from within the main script when a "pause" situation arises. They can continue to run during the "pause" and complete additional tasks.

... But we need to see code to help, guessing is like throwing darts in the dark.

8)

NEWHeader1.png