Correct tabbing between controls

Fox2

I'm designing a form where I would like the user to be able to navigate using the keyboard (tab) or mouse, as with most windows forms. I am having a couple of issues and can't find documentation on them. Any help appreciated.

1) I have a form with 2 possible "subforms" - basically following tips in other posts, as you can't hide the tabs on a tab control or put two tab controls on one form, I'm using child forms instead. But I can't get tabbing between controls to work in a "natural" way. It doesn't seem to work at all. Eg:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

$main_GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 570, 292, 193, 125, BitOr($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
GUISetState()

$child1 = GUICreate("", 600, 300, 0, 0, $WS_CHILD,-1,$main_GUI)
GUICtrlCreateButton("Button 1", 100, 10, 175, 25, $WS_TABSTOP)
GUICtrlCreateButton("Button 2", 100, 40, 175, 25, $WS_TABSTOP)
GUICtrlCreateButton("Button 3", 100, 70, 175, 25, $WS_TABSTOP)
GUISetState()

GUISwitch($child1)

While 1
    If GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then Exit
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

2) I would like to include a clickable hyperlink on the form. I can easily do that by (for example) having a label with blue font and an onclick property to open a browser. But I can't make that link, reachable by pressing "tab".

If I try to use a button with onclick to create blue text that both responds to clicking, and also can be reached with the tab key, I can't make the button border invisible so it just looks like an in-line blue text hyperlink.

Any solutions appreciated.

Edited by Fox2

1) Call GUICreate like this:

$child1 = GUICreate("", 600, 300, 0, 0, $WS_CHILD,$WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT,$main_GUI)

2) http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;hl=hyperlink

:D

Thanks!

Now that I know what to look for, I find others had made such posts themselves. Is there a centralized place where documentation can either be updated by users, or at the least points needing adding to future documentation are collected together for future documentation updates? An AutoIt wiki or something perhaps?