mouse movment macro's

Guest RoMeO

Guest RoMeO

Hello, I'm pretty new with the auto it stuff. So i was wondering if someone could help me. I'm trying to make a mouse movment macro so i can do stuff without having to be there :lmao: . I kinda understand the mouse movments, but im having a problem geting them to keep going and not just stoping after the first move. Please help me thx

P.S this is what i have and i don't know if im doing it wrong or what:

MouseClick("left", 100, 499)

Sleep(300)

Sleep(300)

MouseClick("left", 158, 499)

Hi,

Instead of using MouseClick you could have a look at ControlSend / controlClick ?

Andre

What about Windows without using AutoIt ?It would be the same as driving a car without an steering Wheel!

Hello, I'm pretty new with the auto it stuff. So i was wondering if someone could help me. I'm trying to make a mouse movment macro so i can do stuff without having to be thereĀ  :lmao: . I kinda understand the mouse movments, but im having a problem geting them to keep going and not just stoping after the first move. Please help me thx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you are looking for a While loop with a little sleep period between each loop (like the following).

While 1
  Sleep(300)
  Sleep(300) 
  MouseClick("left", 158, 499)
  Sleep(10000)
Wend

This is an endless loop so you should also look into using HotKeySet to make it easy to stop or pause the script. Or design the While loop to exit when some condition occurs. Otherwise you will have to use the tray icon to stop the script.

Also, you say "movement". Do you want to also click, or just move? If move only, there is a mouse function just for that. If clicking is requited, then like Andre says, those other functions may serve you better than MouseClick.

Phillip