New UDF: _ArrayPrint

I'm posting this as I didn't see it anywhere, and couldn't find anything that was close enough that I could use. This simplifies the output and you can feed it out through ConsoleWrite or a MsgBox (console preferrable) so you can see what's going on inside your arrays, including nested ones. Enjoy!

; #FUNCTION# ;============================================================================;
;
; Name...........: _ArrayPrint
; Description ...: Recursively walk the input array to expose all data contained
;                  in a human readable format
; Syntax.........: _ArrayPrint($asArrayIn, $sLeftMargin, $iNestLevel)
; Parameters ....: $asArrayIn   - Array/String input for the function to walk through
;                  $sLeftMargin - Characters to use to make the left margin, Default: @TAB
;                  $iNestLevel  - Internal tracking of nested depth, please do not set
; Return values .: Success - Human readable walk of entire $asArrayIn
;                  Failure - Returns -1
; Author ........: Cynagen
; Modified.......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
; Example .......: Yes
;
; ;=======================================================================================;
func _ArrayPrint($_array,$_margin=@TAB,$_nest=0)
    if $_array = "" then return -1
    Local $_out, $_tab
    if isarray($_array) Then
        for $t = 1 to $_nest
            $_tab = $_tab & $_margin
        next
        $_out = "Array(" & @CRLF
        for $p = 0 to UBound($_array) - 1
            $_out &= $_tab & $_margin & "[" & $p & "] => " & _ArrayPrint($_array[$p],$_margin,$_nest+1)
        Next
        $_out &= $_tab & ")" & @CRLF
    Else
        $_out = $_array & @CRLF
    EndIf
    return $_out
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Øì±Ð½¹µ¥µ¹Í¥½¸ÉÉäáµÁ±(¥¹±Õ±Ðí}ÉÉåAÉ¥¹Ð¹ÔÌÐì(ÀÌØí}ѱôÍÑÉ¥¹ÍÁ±¥Ð ÅÕ½ÐìÀÄÈÌÐÔØÜàå    
!%)-159=AEIMQUY]aehÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤)}ÉÉåIÙÉÍ ÀÌØí}ѱ¤)½¹Í½±Ýɥѡ}ÉÉåAÉ¥¹Ð ÀÌØí}ѱ¤¤)}ÉÉåA½À ÀÌØí}ѱ¤)½¹Í½±Ýɥѡ}ÉÉåAÉ¥¹Ð ÀÌØí}ѱ¤¤)}ÉÉåIÙÉÍ ÀÌØí}ѱ¤)½¹Í½±Ýɥѡ}ÉÉåAÉ¥¹Ð ÀÌØí}ѱ¤oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Øì9Íѽ5ձѥ¥µ¹Í¥½¹°ÉÉäáµÁ±(¥¹±Õ±ÐíÉÉä¹ÔÌÐì(¥¹±Õ±Ðí}ÉÉåAÉ¥¹Ð¹ÔÌÐì(ÀÌØí}ѱôÍÑÉ¥¹ÍÁ±¥Ð ÅÕ½ÐìÀÄÈÌÐÔØÜàå 
!%)-159=AEIMQUY]aehÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤ì=ÕÈÍѱ(ÀÌØí}ѱÈô}ÉÉå
ÉÑ ÀÌØí}ѱ°ÀÌØí}ѱ¤ì±ÐÉÉä(ÀÌØí}ѱÌô}ÉÉå
ÉÑ ÀÌØí}ѱȰÀÌØí}ѱ¤ìµÕ±Ñ¥¥µ¹Í¥½¹°ÉÉä)½¹Í½±Ýɥѡ}ÉÉåAÉ¥¹Ð ÀÌØí}ѱ̤¤ì]¡Ð¥ÝÐü

I'd love feedback please, this is the first snippet of standalone code I've posted here besides helping out with another script, and some long-overdue code for a project I thought stalled.

Edited by Cynagen

Blah, blah, blah... lip service... lip service.Working on a number of projects right now, just waiting for my time to post them here on AutoIt forums.

Tested with your examples; looks good!

See also _ArrayWalk UDF by Saunders: ;http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=53390&view=findpost&p=410283

Thank you, and I see there is an _ArrayWalk now, it doesn't seem to be added to the included UDFs with my version of AutoIt though. (Admittedly i'm running an older version because a newer version blew up a few important scripts for me, certain functions stopped working altogether.) My walker is based more closely to the PHP function print_r(); which does a recursive walk of arrays. It's VERY helpful for figuring out what's wrong with your array.

Blah, blah, blah... lip service... lip service.Working on a number of projects right now, just waiting for my time to post them here on AutoIt forums.

Any chance somebody could move this thread to Example Scripts?