Angry Donkey 0.0.2.5

Insolence

I often have to re-set the server, becuase the database gets kind of screwy with all the testing. That's the reason for the re-register.

What errors? When?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

it seems sort of random, it says that i may have an incorrect password or the server does not exist

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

That's a server reset then :)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I may do that, once I figure out why mySQL is closing improperly -.-

It's too unstable at the moment. I think I'll release a 'server' once I learn how to use mySQL under AutoIT.

i could try at making a chat server.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Have at :)

No?

lol

Can you explain how that happened? The way trans works in that version is it changes the CURRENT windows transparency, this was changed in 0.0.3.1 I believe.

well when i ran AD my current windows skijn changed for a second then "changed back" some of the windows were still in my skin while others were in a different one lol

then i clicked on my start bar and IT WAS BLACK lol ... its fine now =) but it was wierd

qq

Weird. lol