Sign in to follow this  
Hina

How to use autoit from my university

Hina

Salaam to all

I am a student in a university here in pakistan & I want to use autoit in my uni too but unfortunately they don't allow students to install anything & there is no autoit install on any PC now can U help me out how can I write & compile the programms from my uni is there any portable version of autoit is available or any trick through which I can use autoit??

Richard Robertson

Yes. It's on the downloads page.

Hina

I am getting following error while downloading plz someone download it & then upload it somewhere else so that I can download

Posted Image

Richard Robertson

I believe the problem is that you are blocked from downloading any executables. Try using a computer outside the school's network.

Hina
I manage to download that software where it was written that it is portable version but after unziping it it shows that I have to install. plz help me if someone have portable autoit version

DrKovra

I manage to download that software where it was written that it is portable version but after unziping it it shows that I have to install. plz help me if someone have portable autoit version

It´s NOT asking to install ... It´s asking a folder name to decompress to it ...

You can use any available software like 7-Zip --- to do so ... then after extraction inside the "Install" folder you will find the files .... ^_^

post-47789-1240315213_thumb.jpg

[s][font="Impact"]░▒▓▓►DrKovra◄▓▓▒░[/font][/s]The only thing I [sup]know [/sup]is that I don't know [sub]nothing[/sub]--------------- __________------------------------------ __________---------------

Hina

Very very nice U are really great Jon 4 providing us a very wonderful language I am very thankful to u